Still lifes and names were all I had, then.
[no-nut] caitlyn ; Be Strong Little Marshmallow says:
i swear this is why people say i'm a bimbo
[no-nut] caitlyn ; Be Strong Little Marshmallow says:
plus liking pink nv helped anyone.
★ amanda. says:
do you think ure a bimbo.
[no-nut] caitlyn ; Be Strong Little Marshmallow says:
i think bimbos are airheads
[no-nut] caitlyn ; Be Strong Little Marshmallow says:
i'm too smart to be an airhead
★ amanda. says:
no la. its just that your voice is high thats all. and you squeal. hahaha
[no-nut] caitlyn ; Be Strong Little Marshmallow says:
HAHAHAHA
Why Francine is Labelled a Bimbo; Theory 113.
"I've never been happier in my life"
and her words still ring in my ear.
I'm scared for you.,
don't do anything you'll regret.
i know it's easy to lull yourself into a false sense
of happiness and security,
but it's not right.